- New Product
- TY Series Injection Molding Machine
- TC Series Injection Molding Machine
- TK Series Injection Molding Machine
- Rubber injection molding machine
- Special Machine Series
- LSR liquid silicone injection molding machines
- Multi color rotary table Series
- Bakelite special Machine Series
- Examples of samples
TAYU Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- Address：Xianlin Industrial Zone,
Yuhang, Hangzhou, China
- alibaba trademanager：
Your current location：home > Service > 内蒙11选5APP下载Technical Services Technical Services
How saving Rubber injection molding machine?
In the course of the Rubber injection molding machine fever laps when the tube is heated to melt, most of the heat directly into the atmosphere, less heat recovery, exhaust gas take away some of the heat, these emissions are directly discharged into the atmosphere, both pollution the environment and the loss of more heat, while allowing low thermal efficiency, heat loss big equipment. Without any form of insulation, directly exposed to the atmosphere, the metal surface to the atmosphere exudes a lot of heat, heavy pollution, exhaust gas is not in any way remove dust.
On our planet, every day was taken away by the immense heat of the flue gas, environmental pollution is staggering. How injection molding industry energy conservation, improve the working environment, reduce injection workshop temperature is a concern. Waste heat recovery injection molding machine is an important aspect of energy conservation work, if all of the flue gas heat recovery are performed, its cost is very impressive.
1 energy-saving programs
Existing Rubber injection molding machine is equipped with systems for plastic dehumidifying dryer, electric heating mode to provide heat, carry a certain amount of heat from the exhaust outlet air heat drying drums, when this part of the heat directly into the workshop, a workshop area will increase the dust content in the air and affect the operation of the health of workers, on the other hand will increase energy consumption and increase the financial burden on businesses.
Injection molding machine installation preheating saving compared to the situation before and after the collection device
For the deficiencies of the prior art, this paper provides a heat recovery heat cycle apparatus, melt rubber tube around the heating section to install waste heat collection device, when the use of the work of the heat drying tub plastics dehumidification drying process.
Has some water, hot air from the dust discharge 4 through the pipe into the dust circulating hot air dehumidifying device 3 by its handle 3, a portion of the heat source after the next adjustment turbine 6 to power a hot gas, such that a flow cycle, after processing proceeds 2,2 6 by plastic barrel and the heat of the hot gas entering the further heat treatment; and another portion of hot air heated gas through 5 are 2, 4 which can adjust the temperature of the air flow rate within 6 to ensure that the actual 4 correspond to the set temperature. When the temperature inside the 4 lower than the set, 5 to 6 signals, increase speed to increase the output amount of wind at 6 driving action, enter 4, after two high temperature air increases, the temperature rise inside the 4, when the inner 4 a higher temperature than the set temperature is high, the signals 5 to 6, 6 to reduce the speed and reduce the output of wind, thus reducing the gas temperature entering the 4, 4 temperature is lowered.
2 Economic Benefit Analysis
2.1 Technical Data Features
(1) System power saving 15% to 35%, saving more than 90% of the dryer;
(2) high temperature 270 ℃ ~ 280 ℃, low temperature -70 ℃;
(3) production workshop temperature drop of up to 3 ° ~ 8 °, the working environment has greatly improved;
(4) CO2 emissions than conventional reduced by 45% to 50% and no SO2, fly ash, slag, NOx emissions low;
(5) Tensile strength ≥0.02MPa;
(6) corrosion resistance, aging, waterproof, anti-oil, anti-oil pollution, environmental protection, pollution-free;
(7) Easy to install, good service, toughness, flexible bandage;
(8) for different temperatures, the shape of the injection molding machine.
2.2 Case Study
Each machine per year festival electric quantity is: 2.53 * 24 * 365 * 0.918 = 20400 the entire system can save standard coal 34t per year of carbon dioxide emissions 15t.
Seen in this light, greatly reducing the cost and save the traditional dryer wasted capacity power distribution system, greatly improved the use of power, more power is available for additional devices without the need for installation of transformers, if need to use the air conditioning plant, even more can save a lot of air conditioning costs; due to the heat melt tube is recycled, separate installation of double filtration intake apparatus can be made between each injection molding machine is not affected by contamination, and completely within the filter drum dust released into the atmosphere, prevents the gas pollution workshop on the health of employees play a protective role, workshop temperature drop of up to 3 ° ~ 8 °, the real solution to the problem of high temperature workshop, which will help lower the staff in a comfortable working environment jobs.
Problems with waste heat utilization presence of Recommendation 3
(1) China's plastics processing companies across the country, but the equipment skill levels, a lot of business equipment needs further transformation;
(2) ban plastic industry voices, but in the rural market is still widely used plastic products, cutting costs has become a top priority for enterprise development;
(3) Due to the dissemination of information channels and lack of funds business, which greatly restricted the lot to promote this technology, many enterprises lack advanced energy-saving technologies and mechanisms for clean development mechanism, advanced technology service providers have no way to understand the situation of enterprises;
(4) high-temperature waste heat utilization technology after years of development is now more mature, successful cases also showed its economic benefits, but the huge potential of the low-temperature waste heat utilization needs further development.
Corresponding recommendations are described below.
(1) the production and use of business management to achieve "the proper use of scientific management, careful maintenance, regular maintenance, reasonable lubrication, planned maintenance, improve equipment availability, the equipment in good condition;
(2) pollution energy consumption is a top priority, as one of the main thermal energy-saving, more active policies should be introduced, given the appropriate financial support, and guide enterprises to play an active role in industry waste heat recovery;
(3) to carry out waste heat resources research and gather relevant advanced technology, management and strengthen information dissemination and other cases, strengthen the research in low-temperature waste heat utilization technology, promoting the application of heat technology.
(4) recommendations have the potential of waste heat utilization enterprise, considering the system as far as possible, the overall improvement, and focus on the refinement of the use of automatic control systems.